No pictures yet, sorry. I haven't had time to download them. Just to let you know, I added a few links in my "Friends and Family" section. They're pages I look at occasionally anyways, so I thought I'd add them. If you don't want your name there, just let me know! My email is
jplokey@yahoo.com If you don't mind me looking at your blog from time to time, I'll keep you on there and feel free to add my blog to any list you'd like. So, now pictures will soon follow... (hopefully tomorrow!) Have a great day!
2 comments:
Ok Missy, I know you read my blog, why am I not listed as someone on your blog. Just kidding... I love your new page, you just keep changing it and it gets cuter by the minute :)
I like your pictures you have at the bottom. So cute! Tanner and Will had fun looking at them with me. :)
Post a Comment