1 - He loves me too!
2 - He makes me laugh and he laughs with me.
3 - He brings me flowers, not always roses, when I'm having a bad day, or just because.
4 - He lets me have "me" time and he knows when I need it without even asking.
5 - When the dishes aren't done or the floors aren't swept he'll do it without being asked and he won't complain.
6 - He's such a "man's man". I love it!
7 - He's super patient and understanding. With everything. And he's a great example of who I'd like to be.
8 - He's the greatest dad there ever, ever was. The kids absolutely adore him. So, naturally as their mother, I love to see them adore him.
9 - He loves to play with the family. Always.
10 - He acts so tough, but sometimes he gets misty eyed, too.
So, there are just a few. I really could go on and on, but I won't because I'm sure you'd all get bored. So, here's to the big 33. Ben - I love you madly!!!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Ben is a great man! You too have always looked so happy and fit each other perfectly!
What a great guy that Ben is. You two are a perfect match! Hope you had a great Birthday Ben!
Happy Birthday, Ben! Hope it was a great one!
Happy Birthday to you Jennie. I have been meaning to tell you all day and I a finally getting to it. Hope you have a good one.
Post a Comment