Our bedroom. It's clean! And it's stayed clean for 2 weeks now. This is a big deal.
The bathroom floor. I know, it's what you wanted to see. :) I'm so excited it's so clean!
The "new" kitchen. The bar/island doesn't have a back on it yet & the counters don't match, but it more than doubled our counter space! Now I just have to keep it cleared off! When we're done with the kitchen I'll put more pictures on, but that probably won't be for a year or so with all of the projects we've got lined up!
Allie wanted to take a picture of the baby so she kept taking pictures of me! You can kind of see my belly here. Kind of. I promise I'll post at least one huge belly picture before it's all over. Trust me though, it's getting big!

3 comments:
Looks great! I am sure you are LOVING!!!!! Your counter space! We don't have much counter space in our new home and there is room for a bar. This is on my to do list that won't ever get done anytime soon!
Wow- your dad did that- that is so awesome! Your house looks great!
Jennie, you're so good! You still blog!! I'm such a loser. hahaha. Your pictures are GREAT! They make me feel like maybe, just maybe I can post pictures of our house. And you are super cute pregnant, too! Your floor looks awesome, and I can't wait to see the new baby's room all put together! How fun. Thanks for being a good friend. We all need a few good friends in life. I'm lucky to count you. ;) -Lisa
Post a Comment