This is the first of a bunch of new posts, so if you want to see a little of what we've been up to scroll down & see!
We've been working on our garden for the past month. It's been a lot of work! We've never planted a garden before but we did our homework & I think we did a pretty good job. Only we planted too early. Apparently up here if you plant before Memorial Day it's too early. But, it's doing pretty well. I think I'll have to replant a few seeds, but we'll see. We did corn, peas, beans, tomatoes, peppers, carrots, lettuce, broccoli, cucumbers and zucchini. I'm so excited to see what we can grow! I wanted to get a picture of the plants coming up but right now it needs to be weeded (tomorrow's job) so I'll post better pictures another time. I'm pretty proud of us for actually doing it!
This is what it looked like before we got started.
Ben getting ready to till the grass. Adam had to supervise. So did Sunny.
This is what it looked like after. Not too bad I think!
2 comments:
Wow! Thats going to be a great garden!
I'll be expecting an awesome salad when we come up there. ;) Looks great!
Post a Comment