I saw the cutest thing tonight! The kids were out back playing just before bedtime & they decided to play freeze tag. Obviously they had to decide who was going to be "it" so they sat down and put their feet in and did eeny meeny miney moe. How cute is that?!?!? I remember doing that when I was a kid only it was my neighbor's made up "eeny meeny tusketeeny" or "bubble gum bubble gum in a dish". It's amazing how kids are kids no matter where you live. Abby and Adam are learning games and chants in school that I used to do and I love it! I'm so grateful to be a mom and to have such wonderful kids. What a blessing!
I had to get a picture of their hands too. I love their hands!
2 comments:
So cute! I like that idea! I might have to do this as well some day.
Oh my gosh they are soooooo cute! I love tiny feet and hands. I wish they would stay that small forever.
Post a Comment