Okay, since I haven't posted pictures for quite a while, I'm going to go crazy now! I've added the title of family barber to my ever growing list of titles. Well, since I met Ben he's had me cut his hair and I've cut Adam's hair since he was a baby (except once and that time the barber cut his ear so he's understandably afraid of barber's chairs!) So I decided to take a stab at cutting Abby and Amber's hair. Heck, it's Summer (or supposed to be!) now and I'll get it professionally done before school starts. I didn't have before and after pictures of the girls, so I just picked pictures that showed their hair before. And sweet Allie still has little baby curls and I'm not ready to cut those off yet, so she still has the long shaggy hair. But it looks good on her!
I am impressed! They look GREAT! Mike bought me a hair cutting kit one year and I think I have used it twice. I get so anxious when I have to do it. Your kids are darling, I just can't believe how fast they grow :)
I'm LOVIN the haircuts!! You did a great job! My baby still has baby curls... her hair'll probably stay curly, so I trim it now and again or else she gets a 'fro... :) I cut my little boy's hair too. He screams like I'm cutting his arms off when I cut his hair... so I'm dreading the fact that he's due for a cut. :)
And... I can't BELIEVE you have an 8-year-old!! You are so grown-up! I'm impressed! :D
4 comments:
I am impressed! They look GREAT!
Mike bought me a hair cutting kit one year and I think I have used it twice. I get so anxious when I have to do it.
Your kids are darling, I just can't believe how fast they grow :)
Wow, I never realized how much Abby and Amber look so much alike! And good job. They all look great.
I'm LOVIN the haircuts!! You did a great job! My baby still has baby curls... her hair'll probably stay curly, so I trim it now and again or else she gets a 'fro... :) I cut my little boy's hair too. He screams like I'm cutting his arms off when I cut his hair... so I'm dreading the fact that he's due for a cut. :)
And... I can't BELIEVE you have an 8-year-old!! You are so grown-up! I'm impressed! :D
Hey, I am needing to make my blog private so please send me an e-mail to Stephanie.Postma@gmail.com and I will send you an invite! Thanks.
Post a Comment