Thursday, June 26, 2008

Father's Day

Since I'm doing really great on procrastinating everything, I thought I'd say a quick Happy Father's Day to all of the dads. I don't know that any of them actually read this blog (I don't think Ben even does!!!) But, oh well. I had a great day planned for Ben, then most of it fell through. But, Oh well. I think he had a good day anyways, and a GREAT dinner, if I do say so myself. Thanks for being such an incredible husband and father. I couldn't have asked for a better man for myself and the kids. We love you!!! You are our hero! Here is a picture of Ben with the kids Father's Day gifts from church. They made bowties out of M&M's. Cute! Since we have 4 kids, he got 4 bowties. He was in heaven!



And Dad. Happy Father's Day to you! We wish we could have spent the day with you and enjoyed hanging out at your house. We'll have to make it up this next week when we're camping :). Thanks for all of the invaluable lessons you've taught me over the years. I didn't fully appreciate all of the sacrifices you made for us just so we could live a "normal" life. Thank you for your patience and kindness and love for my family. Sorry, my scanner isn't working, so this is the only picture I have of you. Thanks for everything, Dad! We love you!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a fun dad your kids have! I don't think Jeff ever reads my blog either. You are such a great mom- your kids are adorable!!