Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Music

Just a quick note. I just redid my music list (now that I learned how to do it in the first place! Yeah!) And I realized when all was said and done that I have like 20 songs on there. And they're all sorts of different songs. I just plain love music! So maybe you won't ever hear the same song twice when you come to my blog. I'm full of surprises!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love your new blog! I love your music, I usually turn off the music casue it is easier to read the blog without the music, but I loved you music so I kept it going. It was nice and relaxing. I love your bron background It is differnt and pretty. If you ever hear brown isn't a pretty color direct them to this blog bacasue here it is pretty. What a scray thing about Adam. I hope things are OK now with him. And oh my goodness, Allie is getting so big!! And CUTE!! I knew she was casue savannah is so much bigger, but it is different when you don't see them grow. We hope to come up and visit some time next month. Enjoy the warmer weather.