Monday, April 14, 2008
The Beginning (again!)
I've decided to change my blog to this site. I just like it better. I want to get a really neat background and header, but I don't know how! I guess I'm just not all that smart when it comes to computers. Hopefully I can figure it out! Any advice would be wonderful. If anyone wants to check out my old blog, it's at www.thelokeybunch.spaces.live.com just in case you want to see it. I'll slowly get this one up and going. I don't have a ton of time and I don't think of blogging when I do have the time. Not to mention, our camera is seriously dead, so any pictures will be coming from my cell phone for now, or else they'll be old. I've asked for a camera for my birthday, but that's still a month away and who knows if I'll get one or not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to blogspot, Jen. I like your background. It looks like you've got things going well. I look forward to more posts. :)
Post a Comment