Time is slipping away so quickly! I feel like I barely have time to breathe & kiss my kids before it's time to go on to something else. I want to blog. I really do, but I have no time. Ben is working so much that he's only home on weekends, so it's just the kids and I all week long. I'm learning to enjoy it & take advantage of it. But I constantly 100% of the time, I miss my husband. And they miss him too. So much. And he misses us. Definitely not the best way to live. We know it's only temporary, but we don't know how temporary it is. It could be "temporary" for a very, very long time. Bottom line is: We love him a ridiculous amount. Forver.
1 comment:
It's so hard to have daddy working so hard. Especially with little kids! Unfortunately, THAT'S the time you have to put in to build up your career so you can do things later on. The price we pay! Our daddy's working a lot too, but maybe not as much as yours. :( You're in my heart!!
Post a Comment