Monday, November 22, 2010

Pictures!

I finally figured out how to download my pictures on our new computer. I wish I was better with computers, but oh well. :) Here are a bunch of pictures of what's been going on with us:

Here are the kids on Halloween. I think they turned out really cute!



Ben hit a deer on his first trip to North Dakota. Scary! He couldn't find the deer after he hit it so we think it lived. Ben was okay too, just a bit scared. :)


Adam in his "Gi". He loves karate! And he's pretty dang good at it!


This kid loves to have his picture taken! So I love to take it (even if I look like a goob!)


This is pretty much the way Aiden always looks. Minus the santa hat. He is the happiest baby!



We went to Walmart one day & found a bunch of Christmas stuff. For some reason Allie thought the reindeer antlers went around her waist. Then she started dancing. It was adorable!

That's it for now. I'm tired. :) We're headed down to Utah for Thanksgiving this coming week. We're leaving on Tuesday afternoon & it's supposed to be awful travel weather. Wonderful! We're excited to spend the holiday with our family though. We're really lucky that we live close to our families. The holidays wouldn't quite be the same if we couldn't spend them with family.This year I think we're even going to brave Black Friday. We've never done it before so wish us luck! I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures! Everyone look so big!!! Miss you guys! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Stephers said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! You have such a fun time with your kids... every picture shows it :)