Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm still here.

The kids with their pumpkins

Me with my little bump. It's been so long since I've posted pictures, I can't figure out how to do it anymore!

I just have nothing to say.
The morning sickness is gone (thank goodness!). We find out what we're having on Dec. 4th but we're thinking it's a boy. Adam says the baby is going to look just like him & we can call it Adam. What a cute kid! He
really wants a brother. All of the girls want another brother, too. So, heaven help us if it's another girl! :) We'll still love her to pieces. I have a baby bump but I haven't exploded into massive hugeness. Yet.

I'm teaching preschool this year & have combined my two small classes into one bigger class. That's been an adjustment, but it's been great! I've really enjoyed teaching. I think it's the perfect way to bring in just a little bit extra and still be able to stay at home. I thought teaching piano was the way to go for me, but it looks like it's preschool.


Halloween went really well. I was a witch (again), Ben was a trailer park king (it was awesome!), Abby was Princess Leia, Adam was Zorro, Amber was a black kitty, and Allie was a pink princess. I'm trying to get pictures on here but they won't download. Abby ended up sick with the swine flu on Halloween so she didn't get to go trick-or-treating with the rest of them, but she really didn't mind. Is she growing up that quickly? Yikes!

We're really excited for Thanksgiving. We're going to try to make it down to Salt Lake but it's looking pretty iffy right now. I can't believe how much unexpected financial stuff we've had all of the sudden pop up. Out of the blue and left field and all of that. Seriously, I'm in shock. Hopefully we'll be able to have a Christmas! And pay for a baby! I'm not going to think about it anymore...


I'm thinking I might stop blogging. I don't do it much anyways even though I still read everyone else's blogs. I just have no desire (which is pretty selfish since I'm sure there are
some people who care about what's going on with us!) So maybe I'll update more, maybe I won't. But I'm not going to worry about it & feel guilty anymore. We've just been busy with life. So, hope you're all doing well!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awww, the pic of the kids is so cute!!! Allie's smile is adorable!! I miss you guys!!!
Your tummy is so small!! You are smaller then me and I'm not pregnant. Oh, how I hate loosing baby weight.
Glad you are enjoying preschool, I think that is fantastic. I have always thought that would be really fun.
Can't wait to hear what you are having. Take care.

RaeLynn said...

Your little bump is just that--a bump! You are so cute Jennie. Don't stop blogging altogether, just do it when you have the time and the desire. I love reading your updates!