Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm the worst blogger ever!!!

I really think I win the title of "worst blogger ever". People are going to stop visiting my blog because I never update it. Sorry!! So, what's been going on...

The kids started school last week & love it! Amber started Kindergarten this year. I can't believe she's that old! Her backpack is bigger than she is I think. But, she absolutely loves it & is making a bunch of new friends. Abby started 4th grade. Fourth grade!!! She's gotten so big. I've noticed this year that she's much more interested in looking "cute" than she ever has been before. She has to make sure everything matches and fits just right and she loves her beautiful hair. Adam started 2nd grade & he loves his teacher. (Thank goodness!!!) He doesn't care all that much about school but he loves playing soccer at all of the recesses and "accidentally" kicking his shoes off and trying to get them on the roof of the school. He is such a cute kid!! I did take pictures of the kids but we've had so many computer problems & I'm afraid to put them on here. So hopefully one day we'll see some pictures again!

I'm teaching preschool this fall. Just a couple of 3 yr old classes but I think it's going to keep me plenty busy! We don't start preschool until the 8th of September. I'm really excited about it but I'm nervous. I have so many ideas but I can't seem to get them from my head to my files before I forget them! There may be a reason for that....

Take a look at my sidebar & you'll see a new addition. Yep, we have a surprise!! I'm due at the end of April! I'm more nervous for this than anything else, but we're both really excited. I haven't started getting really sick yet but don't worry - it's on the way. The past few days I've been feeling it a bit. So that ought to make preschool really interesting! :)

So, that's what's up with us! Thanks for stopping by! I'm hoping to get my pictures on here soon (as long as my computer doesn't act up again.)

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow! Congratulations!! What a surprise! Was it a surprise? ;)And good luck with the preschool. That should be fun.

Harris Family said...

What a nice surprise!!!! Holy cow! Hey, maybe it's a boy? I am so excited for you guys!!! When are you coming to visit? We'd love to see you all. Call if you need any preschool help!

John-David and Kathryn said...

Wow!!! Can't believe your kids are that old. Congrats on the baby. That's pretty exciting. How far apart will this baby be from Allie?

Allison said...

Congratulations, that is exciting!

Nicole said...

Wow! That is so exciting! I can't believe you will be a mother of 5. But if anyone can handle it, it's you! Congratulations!

mmmandy! said...

I'm sorry, but the title of "Worst Blogger Ever" was given to me some time ago! Nice try. ;) (It's so sad, I've resorted to just posting 3 or 4 entries at a time.)

Congrats on #5!! I'm so excited for you guys! I agree with Nicole- if anyone can handle it & do a fabulous job, it's you!

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

That cracks me up--people not stopping by any more, that is! Actually what makes me laugh any more is that your last few titles are, "Sorry, it's been a while." :D

It sounds like you're doing great! And you'll LOVE having an April baby. :) You have the kid before the weather gets too hot. :) :)