Our girls have taken dance this year from the cutest lady ever! I absolutely love it! (and so do they) It's called Sugar & Spice Dance Co. and you can find a link on my friends list on your right.
Tuesdays are always crazy because Amber has preschool, then dance immediately after. I have to pick Abby up from school about 5 minutes early (w/ the other kids in tow) and take her to dance while Adam goes to a friends house. Today they had pictures at dance so it was extra crazy, but they were beautiful!!! I even had a couple of moms comment on how cute they are and what beautiful smiles they have. I sure think so! Anyways, here are some pictures of them before dance (and before the wind destroyed their hair!) I personally think they're gorgeous!
Abby dances to "Stay Beautiful" by Taylor Swift. The perfect song for her age!
Amber dances to "Ever Ever After" from Enchanted. The perfect song for her!
8 comments:
Those pictures are so cute, they are adorable girls!
Those are indeed the cutest girls! (Next to Savannah of course :) )
I love their hair and outfits, how fun!
So cute! I love those costumes. Isn't Michelle the best? I miss her and wish that Tay could have taken from her again-but too old and WE MOVED!! I'm so glad Allie has her bear again. I saw one in King's the other day that looked alot like hers and I almost bought it for her. I'm glad I didn't now that I know she has hers back!! Cute kids in Green! You'll definately get into the leprechaun's mischievious ways next year with preschool-so much fun!! (Green Eggs and Ham-March is Dr. Seuss month)
What Beauties! And those costumes are amazing! Great pictures! Good luck tonight, hope you (and the girls) have fun.
They do look so adorable! Those songs do seem to be perfect for them! I love the St. Patty's day pic. Cute kids!!!
What a fun thing to have them doing. They look so cute. It is fun to read about girly things on other's blogs, since I do not have a little girly around to enroll in dance :)
UNBELIEVEABLY cute!!! I can't believe the detail!
Sooooooo cute! I think I feel a little recital coming on when we see you guys again!
Post a Comment