I saw this on countless facebook pages a few weeks ago, but I never did it. Then I saw it on my cousin's blog & I liked it so much better on there. It was cute! So, I thought I'd do my own. You don't have to comment, but I still think it's pretty funny!
The rules are: type your name (Jennie) "needs" in google search & put the first 10 things that pop up. Let's see how random they are...
1 - Jennie needs our backing to beat scourge. (Huh?)
2 - Jennie needs to milk the cows. (Darn it! Where did I leave those cows?)
3 - Jennie needs a break. (That would be nice sometimes!)
4 - Jennie needs to find herself a baller. (I'm thinking a melon baller. Or maybe that's the guy in charge of the balls in old-folks bingo.)
5 - Jennie needs your support! (Always! Please!!)
6 - Jennie needs a smack daddy. (Okay.... p.s. Don't tell Ben! :))
7 - Jennie needs a Wee by Mr. Jingles. (Wha....?)
8 - Jennie needs a road bike. (Maybe I should take up biking. Hello awesome legs!!)
9 - Jennie needs our thoughts and well wishes. (Again - that would be nice!)
10 - Jennie needs a good stern spanking!!!!! (I'm not going to touch this one.)
Pretty random! I laughed a few times. I think I'll do one for Ben... his reactions are in parenthesis but I don't think he understands how it works.
1 - Ben needs more money for art supplies. (Okay.)
2 - Ben needs a bigger helmet. (I need a bigger helmet?)
3 - Ben needs more ORANGE and less finance. (WHAT?)
4 - Ben needs a crutch. (Awesome)
5 - Ben needs our support now Bronx, NY. (Huh?)
6 - Ben needs a little love. (Yeah, Baby!)
7 - Ben needs boxing lessons. (No I don't.)
8 - Ben needs no wakeup call. (Yeah I do.)
9 - Ben needs Jerry. (Bull...crap.)
10 - Ben needs a haircut. (Yes, I do.)
Sorry Ben, I think mine are much funnier than yours. :)
3 comments:
This is really funny. I tried it with my name and it says that I need a lot of help on several of them. I always knew I was a little crazy, but now it has been confirmed by Google.
That is so funny! It should have said "Ben needs Jennie" And they both need Ben & Jerry's! :)
How funny! I did "Lisa Needs" and did a post. Nick laughed. But then he did "Nick needs" and laughed even more. funny.
Post a Comment