Monday, March 23, 2009

11 YEARS!!!

Can you believe it's been 11 years since Ben and I got married? Who ever thought we'd get this old? :) Ben is 100% perfect for me. We are such a perfect match! I'm so thankful that we found each other. It was a pretty big surprise when we met and some pretty crazy timing, but nothing could get in the way of forever! We have been so blessed over these 11 years. Ben - Thank you for making me the luckiest! I love you!

March 21, 1998

March 21, 2009

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats! I can't believe how long it's been. I totally still remember when you guys started dating, and your cute first apartment with the huge beanbag. Here's to another 11 years!

Harris Family said...

Congratulations! In this day and age it's a feat to make it past ten years! Are you doing something fun for your anniversary? We are going to St. George for my bday and spring break. I can't wait to get away from the snow. We still have about two feet on the ground!!! Tell everyone hi!

Jennifer said...

Congrats!!!! It is so fun to see Ben with hair. Here's to a another happy 11 years!

Suzy said...

Aw, you guys ARE 100% perfect together! Congrats.

John-David and Kathryn said...

Congrats. I hope you have many more wonderful years to come.

Hollie Wood said...

Time flies when you're havin fun!! :) congratulations!!

Kelly said...

Look at that happy couple! And to think that I was around when it all began. Congrats you guys. You are the best.

Lisa said...

Yes, Happy Anniversary. I know I wished it for you on that day, but once again, Happy Anniversary! You two are great together!