Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope you had a lot of fun. We had a great time! We had our friends Nick & Lisa & their 3 kids over for dinner and games. Steak & potatoes of course & jello salad that actually turned into cool whip salad (thanks Nick!). It was yummy! Then we played and played and played and after the kids were in bed we really played. We were up till 4 am playing games, so we decided it would be easier if they just spent the night. So, they crashed on the couch for a few hours until the kids woke up. Not much sleep, but we had a lot of fun. And sorry, once again, no pictures! I thought about it though!
1 comment:
That cool whip salad was funny. I swear, I told him 8 ounces, not 12. But anyway, it was good, and turned out for the better anyway, there was plenty for everyone, and seconds, even.
Was it really 4 am!? I was so out of it. If all you had was a rock for me to crash on, I'm sure I still would have slept just as well. Thanks for letting us party with you guys! It was a blast!
Post a Comment