It's been a while, so I'm just going to post a bunch. First of all, the Saturday before Christmas (the 20th) my friend Lisa and I had a co-recital for our piano students. Since this consisted of all of three students total, it wasn't very long. But it was fun! And the girls did awesome! Lisa and I played a couple of duets - Up on the Housetop & the hardest (& coolest!) version of Sleigh Ride ever. We did great, too! I've since picked up 2 more students & I'm sure more will follow for both of us, so the recital in May will probably be a bit more involved. But I think we did pretty well for a first attempt! Ben got the recital on video, but I still can't figure out how to get it on here!
Abby before the recital. She was so excited to share her new talent!
This is the only picture of Lisa & I. Not great, but oh well!
I can't resist putting a picture of all the kids on here. They're just so cute!
2 comments:
That is so great you talented thing you! I didn't know you taught piano! That's awesome! Sorry I missed you while you were here! Glad you guys had a great time and made it home safely!
Wow. we look enthused! The kids look great, as always. We all had a blast!
Post a Comment