Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas!!!



We had a wonderful Christmas! We were in Salt Lake, so Santa agreed to come and visit us there. It was a bit crazy, but fun. I don't know if we'll have Santa take all of our stuff down there & back again, we'll see! We got to see our families & a few friends. I even had a high school Madrigal reunion. It was great to see old friends! Of course in typical Jennie style, I didn't take many pictures. One day I swear I'll learn! But I got a few!

Abby with some of her Santa stuff. Her favorites were the CD player & the slippers.

Adam loved his new light saber that lights up & makes noise & of course, Optimus Prime.

Amber posing. Does she ever not pose? :) She loved Alexa & Leona (from Barbie & the Diamond Castle) and her princess shoes.

Allie liked Amber's barbies better than hers, but she did like her princess blanket & Mickey Mouse stuffed animal. Santa also brought the kids a Wii, but Mommy and Daddy got Rockband! Well, mostly Mommy, but she lets Daddy play too! :)

I just love this picture! Allie liked playing with everyone else's toys better than her own, but I guess that's a typical 2 year old!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yea! Some Christmas pictures. You did better than I did, Jennie. i didn't get a single one of my kids Christmas morning. Or the day even, or the day after!

And yes, you ROCK! at Rock Band! Wonder if you can do a "show down" you know, guitar against guitar player? hmmm . . .

Suzy said...

hooray for Rock Band!!!