Yep, I'm one of "those" people. I went to the midnight (12:02 that didn't start until 12:27) showing of Twilight last night with some friends and my mom. At Edward's Theatre in Idaho Falls, mind you. Edwards Theatre. :) We had a blast! We left home around 9:00 & went to TGI Friday's for dinner. I laughed so hard at dinner I literally couldn't breathe. What fun! Then we went over to the theatre & got horrible seats because the rest of the seats were already taken. Oh well. Still fun. Then they had trouble with the movie & it was delayed 25 minutes. But we had fun laughing and throwing popcorn and such anyways. Then they had a horrible, scary preview of another movie before Twilight started. But then the movie started and all was well. All in all it was a great show. I don't think movies ever quite live up to books because I have a great imagination, but I really enjoyed it! I'm going again next weekend with my mom (again!) and my sister & sister-in-law. I'm excited! So, just thought I'd put a few pictures on & tell you all how much fun it was. SO FUN!!!
Lisa, Kathy, Karolyn, Me, and Mom at TGI Fridays
Mom, Me, and Lisa in the second row. Notice the ladies behind us. They didn't want her picture taken apparently!
Kathy and Karolyn in the front row. And notice us in the row behind them. We don't mind getting our picture taken - we're good sports. :)
Lisa and I in the best Twilight shirts of the night. She embroidered them herself. What talent! We almost had a contest in the movie theatre when the movie was delayed to see who had the best shirts but we didn't want anyone else to feel dumb because we would've won.
11 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad to hear the movie was pretty good, but I agree they can never be as good as the books.
Hey, send me your email address so we can be blog buddies, mine is set to private so I would have to add you- I am bennettspots@gmail.com, looks like you had a great night at Twilight, see ya-Tiffany
What a fun night. I cannot wait to see it either. Just need to find time where I can escape from the kids for a few hours. I think I would have fallen asleep at the midnight showing :) Glad you enjoyed it.
How fun! Dome in IF even, you should have given me a call!
Good for you going to the midnight showing! I can't wait to see it but it would have been more fun with you!
Jennie--I love the pics!! We are a cute bunch of old ladies. Thanks for the fun night. Kathy
That looks like so much fun!! I wish I could have been there. I still need to go see this movie!! I think it is awesome you went to the midnight showing..go Jennie:)
That sounds like it was a blast! Yeah for you guys!
I should have been there with you ladies!!! I'm missing life there!Looks like a lot of fun! I finally finished the book and am excited to see the movie!!
OHMYGOSH, that's too funny with the girls behind you not wanting to have their picture taken!!! Maybe they shouldn't have been at the movie? lol
Kathy -- who you calling "old" hahaha. j/k.
It was a BLAST, Jennie! Good thing you remembered your camera. Those pics are awesome. Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment