I don't know how many of you are aware, but I signed up to be a Scentsy consultant fairly recently. I haven't done much with my business thus far because it's been so nice outside & we've been highly busy this summer. So, I've decided it's about time to give it a go! Anyways, I sent an email out to a bunch of people. If you got the email, this post isn't going to say anything different than that did, sorry!
So, the deal with Scentsy (if you haven't heard of it before) is: It's basically a wickless candle. You start with a warmer (which has a light bulb to warm it) and add a part of a scent bar (one full bar will last about as long as a large candle) and it makes your home smell wonderful!!! It's safe around children - as long as they don't chew on cords or unscrew lightbulbs! Kids can literally dip their fingers in the wax & not get burned, although I don't recommend it. If the warmer by chance gets tipped over (which is difficult to do since they are very sturdy) the wax is fairly easy to clean up on most surfaces. There are tons of different warmers and smells, so it goes with every personality and decorating style. I just simply LOVE the stuff! They are also safe in most offices and classrooms where candles are not.
Anyways, from now through October 31st I will pay the shipping on any order you place with me. This is not a special through Scentsy, just through me, so you'll need to contact me directly to get the free shipping. These make wonderful Christmas presents if you want to get a jump on your Christmas shopping. And if you're anything like me, I love to have my house smelling yummy and "fallish" when it's cold outside. Or "Christmas-ish" when it's Christmas time! :)
There's seriously no pressure to buy anything. I only started selling because I absolutely love the stuff and believe in it. I wanted to make Scentsy more available to people I know because I love it so much. I love having candles burning around my house, but I hate the flame, so this is the perfect alternative for me.
So, if you want anything, go to my website www.scentsy.com/jennielokey or click on the link on the right or the title to this post to take you to my site. I'd be happy to mail you a catalog since the one online is kind of hard to see, but you can get the basic idea. Remember don't order from the website, call me or email me with your order. Thanks so much & I promise I won't pressure you to buy anything.
Have a great weekend! Oh, by the way, I'm going to the East Idaho State Fair tomorrow! Just me and my friend Lisa! I'm so excited! Yeehaw!
4 comments:
Ok, I am in LOVE with scentsy stuff...but I don't own any. Isn't that ironic? I would love a catalog. (Christmas IS coming after all, and my mom always likes ideas for what to get me) wink wink.
I want a catalog, as well. Email me at jodikidd@yahoo.com and I'll send you my address...Jodi
Yay! Thanks for your help on my blog. It worked!
Jennie, If I don't order anything by this time next month, Remind me. Thanks!
Post a Comment