Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Not much at all...

I know I need to post, but nothing is happening! The leaves are changing on our trees & some are falling off already. The days are getting more chilly & I just bought the kids some cute jackets from Walmart that were only $8! Wonderful. I'm making the kids Halloween costumes this year (hello mother of the year award. Just kidding.) Ben just received a HUGE new calling, but hasn't been sustained or set apart yet, so I'll let you know when he is. The kids are loving school & have the colds & coughs that school/fall bring. I just found out that I'll be able to go to Memphis with Ben in January for sure because his wonderful mother is going to come and stay with the kids for a few days. Thanks a ton Carolyn! The bills are paid (at least I hope I remembered them all!) and I've talked to a few friends lately that I haven't talked to in a long time, so it's been great! I'll let you know when anything exciting happens! Until then, have a great day!

7 comments:

Allison said...

Sometimes it is nice not to have a lot going on! I'm impressed you are making costumes!

Stephers said...

Glad to hear you are still alive. Thanks for the update! When are you in town next?? We would love to see you :)

Jennifer said...

What a great mother in law. Trips are so fun to look forward to especially when they get you got of the coldest months in Idaho. I'm glad you'll be able to go.

Becca said...

Making costumes? That's impressive! I look forward to the pics! Glad to know things are going well. It's so nice sometimes to have everything just movin' along and nothing major happening!

Suzy said...

Cute new background! That's awesome you're going to Memphis with Ben! How fun. Are you going to Orlando again too? I need a vacation! And that's very ambitious of you to make your kids costumes! You definitely deserve the mom of the year award.

Lisa said...

Wow! What a calling. Good luck Ben. Good luck Jennie. If you need help, call me.

P.S. We have GOT to get together again! When's your next scentsy party?

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

:) I'm all caught up with my Lokey reading. :) It sounds like you're having fun--how've you been doing with your Scentsy business?? I'm going to go over and take a look to see what you have to offer. :) It's always fun to browse through new, fun things.