+017.jpg)
This is as close as Allie would get to the water. But, she loves being in her swimsuit! :)
+026.jpg)
This is what Allie spent most of her time doing - running around and jumping from the sidewalk to the grass.
+023.jpg)
Abby and Adam waiting for the bucket to dump on them. They were so excited!
+027.jpg)
Abby getting dumped on. She spent almost all of the time in the water. Our little fish.
+018.jpg)
Amber was "fweezing"!!!
+025.jpg)
Adam and Amber in some of the fountains. I had to make them stay in there so I could get a cute picture before the went to wrap up in a towel again!
+030.jpg)
Towards the end of the day it warmed up a bit more and all three of them would climb up the slide & the one in front (Abby in this picture) would slide down & knock the other 2 down. They loved it, but I had to put a stop to it after a few slides. What a mean mom! :)
+033.jpg)
This is what Adam and Amber (especially Amber) spent a lot of time doing - getting warm under a wet towel.
+014.jpg)
A picture I had on my phone of when Ben and I went 4-wheeling on the sand dunes. We had just come up a steep hill & were feeling really adventurous.
7 comments:
I found your blog through Lori's. Your kids are so cute. It is fun to see pics of your family.
LOL! what a great photo of Ben! So we went to Rexburg yesterday (Wednesday) to try out the Spray Park. But it was kind of windy and cool so the kids just played at the cousins. Was it yesterday that you guys went, if so I am sad that we missed you. I am hoping to maybe take the kids next week. Something to do while Jared is away.
Looks like so much fun, glad you got to do something fun as a family before he went out of town. Mike has been doing a lot of that lately for work and it makes it hard on the mommy's! Love the pics :)
I think we need to plan another picnic. This time to the spray park! What do you think? Shaner will be home Tuesday and leave Wednesday morning. Other than that, my week is open besides school starting! Let's check with Lisa and Jen. Hope the kids are feeling better tonight.
Wow, looks like the kids had a great time at the spray park! Oh to be a kid...
What a great place! We totally need one of those. And great pictures, especially for taken on a cell phone!
We totally need to go to that park the next time we come up!!! How fun! I miss your kids. They're so cute!
Post a Comment