Friday, August 8, 2008

Kids' Games...


Kids have the most amazing imaginations! I remember being able to "make believe" for hours at a time & if I ever got bored, I'd just imagine something else.

Well, today Abby and Adam were playing Harry Potter. Adam was Harry Potter and Abby was his pet deer, Feline. Kind of Harry Potter meets Bambi, I guess. This game perfectly describes those two. Adam loves magic and cursing people :) and Abby loves animals. I wonder how that game would go...


3 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun! One of these days I'm determined to get a wand. I'm also hoping when I get it, I could just swish it this way and that, and the house will clean itself! (the wish and dream of every housekeeper).

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Cody was playing Thomas today and the trains were all on top of the round house because a big green monster with a snow mustache was trying to get them. I happens to our imaginations, where do they go?

Suzy said...

So cute. Tanner's still so into Harry Potter too. Last week he found a rusty nail and I saw him playing with it. I asked him what it was and he said it was his wand.