Monday, February 16, 2009

New Background!

So obviously I have a new background. And I LOVE it!!! Anyone who knows me knows that this background is pretty much just me. Daisies and blue, green and yellow. Perfect! I was going to stick to the upcoming holiday themes, so the next one would be St. Patrick's Day, but I love this one too much to wait until spring. Anyways - that's all! Just thought I'd let you know how excited I am about it for some reason. :) Have a great day!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Jennie, you're awesome. And so wishing for Spring! You know, it's beginning to be Spring in California. But, we don't want to go there. ;) Hope your week is good. Call me if you need a break. And-see you tomorrow at the sister's lunch!

Jennifer said...

When your blog started loading I said wow, new background. So bright and fun. I LOVE IT!

Suzy said...

It is totally you! So cute.

Stephers said...

Super cute. I find that matching the seasons is over rated anyway! Love it.

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

I LOVE the new background!! You're right--it's perfect! (It makes me want to go change our backgound, even though we just did this last week, ha ha)

Sally said...

Jennie, you are so funny! I love how ecxited you are about it. I am so like that too!
I think it is a really cute / happy background!

Devon said...

It is so cute! And your children are just adorable....just like you!

Kyle and Jamie said...

Hi!! of course you can add us!! You are so cute...look at your cute family...it makes me want to have another one...is it hard? do you do the scentsy thing? do you do parties? if you do when you come here i want to have a party! how are you? seriously you are so cute!