Sunday, November 9, 2008

8 Things Tag

I was looking through some friends' blogs tonight & saw this one about 4 times & they all tagged whoever wanted to do it, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I actually like tags! Here goes:

8 shows I love to watch

1- The Office
2- 24
3- Scrubs
4- Prison Break
5- LOST
6- Heroes
7- 17 kids & counting
8- Jon & Kate plus 8

8 favorite restaurants

1- Bajio's
2- Rubio's (fish taco's!! Thanks Jamie!)
3- Texas Roadhouse
4- Chili's
5- Rodizio Grill
6- Olive Garden (the one in Idaho Falls is awesome!)
7- Europeon Connection
8- Papa John's

8 things that happened yesterday:

1- I did all of the laundry!!!
2- I fell down the stairs (don't worry, just a few pulled muscles, & a really bruised tailbone & ego)
3- Went to a party at a neighbor's house (so fun!)
4- Ate leftover chinese for lunch
5- Cleaned my room
6- Helped Ben build shelves in the garage
7- Helped my kids do their jobs
8- Swept & mopped the floors

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1- Christmas!
2- Going to Utah for Thanksgiving
3- Getting Christmas shopping done
4- Thanksgiving
5- Midnight Twilight movie!
6- A new haircut
7- Getting Allie potty trained
8- Getting our basement all the way finished

8 things I love about fall:

1- Sweaters
2- Jackets
3- The cool air
4- Colors of the trees
5- Crunching leaves
6- Seeing Ben get so excited/mad about football
7- Listening to Adam try to copy Ben in cheering/cussing out the Broncos
8- Thanksgiving

8 things on my wish list:

1- Losing 6 more lbs.
2- I'm with Suzy - size 6 jeans (and looking good in them!)
3- Land to build our house on
4- Paying off all of our debt
5- Nice clothes! No more T-shirts & jeans!
6- A pick up in the housing market so Ben's not so stressed
7- Some new accounts for Ben
8- More quality time with my family

Now I tag anyone that's reading this that would like to do it. It's fun!

7 comments:

At Last said...

Yay someone else who likes rubio's and their fish taco's. I love em and no one will try them for me...I feel such a bond between us:) I too love the t.v shows you put..very funny. I hope you are okay after your fall. It was fun to learn new things about you.

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

I just realized that your husband has his sunglasses on his head for your family picture! It made me grin. :D

At Last said...

I actually got to eat at Rubios tonight and have their fish tacos. It's not too often that I go there. I wish I could send some to you. I feel bad there is nothing like it in idaho. Really if there was a way to send one I would:) I thought of you while I was there.

Sally said...

I think I might try this one too - when things settle down for me. I love all the pics of Halloween and you guys got about how much snow we got last week. But 2 days later it was gone. Luckily for Ryan!
-Sally

Becca said...

I love these tags! It's so fun to read about things people love and see so many similarities. Your restaurants and tv shows are almost identical to mine! Too funny!

Hollie Wood said...

I don't understand why we weren't closer in high school either! We seriously need to get together sometime for sure! Aren't you coming for Thanksgiving? If you have a free moment for lunch or anything, (which with given the run around of Thanksgiving I will understand if you don't) we should totally get together!

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

I really like tags too, but always hesitate to put somebody down in the tagged line. :D I think you end up learning so much about the person filling them out!