Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Seven Random Facts (Tag!)

My friend, Austin tagged me the other day & I'm just getting around to sitting at the computer. I haven't been tagged in a while & I always like to read other people's answers. Here are a few random things about me:

1 - I can chirp like a cricket and purr like a cat. Seriously, it sounds just like them.

2 - I can't stand having food on my hands. That's probably why I don't like dishes, because every time I do them I end up with a little food on my hands. Yuck!

3 - I have to have all of my light switches facing the same way. Ben has figured this out & he goes through the house sometimes messing them up just so he can watch me fix them.

4 - I HATE it when people touch my nose, or mess up my arm hair or eye brows. My brother, Tyler knows this & whenever I see him he makes sure to rub my face (& all of my makeup off!) just to bug me. :)

5 - I think peanut butter should be it's own required food group. I love the stuff! I just wish it were healthier. I'd eat it all day. It's probably a good thing Ben doesn't like it or we'd have it at every meal.

6 - Sometimes I get up after everyone else is asleep & sit in the dark in the living room. Just to enjoy the peace & quiet & have some time to myself to think. Maybe that's why I have a hard time getting up some mornings!

7 - I am completely addicted to lotion and lipgloss. I have to put lotion on everytime I get out of the shower or I go nuts. I think when I'm old my skin is going to have a perma-smell. I just hope it smells good! And I have to always have lipgloss on. I've graduated from the lipsmackers days in high school to the Bath & Body Works cinnamint lip shine. Yummy!!! I even put it on in the middle of the night. You think it'd become permanent someday!

Anyways - there are some things that some of you may not have known about me. I tag (if you want to do it!) Jodi, Kellie, Lisa, Jennifer, Allison, Suzy, and Mandy. Have fun!

5 comments:

Allison said...

I can relate to things like the light switches, I check my often to make sure they are off all the way. That is funny that you sit in the living room in the middle of the night. I can understand enjoying the quiet!

At Last said...

I am so with you on the peanut butter. Why oh why does it have sooo many claories, I could eat it by spoonfuls, glad to know someone loves it as much as I do!!

Jodi said...

That was a fun blog! You'll have to check mine out now.:)

Suzy said...

Wow Jennie, you're really wierd. Just kidding-you're so dang cute I just love ya. I'm gonna have to think of some wierd things about myself.

kathybrokens said...

I am with you on the peanut butter!!!