We've made sure all of our kids have taken naps, or at least had "quiet time" until they're 4 years old. Well, since Amber just turned 4 she's done with naps, but she's not ready to be done with naps. Literally every day when Allie's asleep, Amber comes in and says, "Mommy, can I watch a movie with my pink teddy bear under a blanket in the living room?" And this is what happens 90% of the time. I haven't taken a picture every day, but I'm sure you get the idea...


The funny thing is, she absolutely refuses to go lay in her bed. She's so sweet!
Make sure you check out the post about our vacation (it's next!)
5 comments:
So cute! I love it when they are so wiped out that they will sleep anywhere! I love the new background to your blog :)
she wants to nap...let her nap. cody will not take naps unless he falls asleep in the car somewhere. He is hard to even get to bed. He really is the energizer bunny.
I wish Jocelyn would just fall asleep like that. She looks like she could fall asleep anywhere.
That is so cute. And I am totally with her, there is nothing better than falling asleep watching a movie.
Boy do I ever wish RJ would nap!! I know I didn't start quiet time with RJ but I believe I will most definitely be doing it with Savannah and any other kid. As for now, RJ gets mommy bonding time for awhile while Savannah naps. That is when he gets to play broad games, he looks forward to it.ANyway, ambers nap pics. are precious.
Post a Comment