Memory Lane.... the tag that gets everyone involved
Got this from a few friends and I thought I would play the game.
Here's how you play
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and i had together. it doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you. it's actually pretty funny to the responses. if you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
10 comments:
So I am the first :) SO I am not always good at remembering the specifics, but one thing other then BBQ that I miss is when we used to go on nightly walks. You were and are so easy to talk to. And I enjoyed that time away from the kids, swatting the mosquitoes, while strolling through the quite little neighborhood of St. Anthony talking about nothing in particular. I can still remember vividly when you and Kellie came to pick me up for a walk with a package of saltine crackers, trying to get me to spill the beans :)
PS, we most defiantly need to together before summer ends. I haven't tired disc golfing, it might be fun or at least fun making a complete fool of myself, which I am usually good at (hence why I stay quiet in the shadows most of the time :) )
Dancing in my room in the basement whenever one of us was sad or mad. And going to the airport to hang out (before 9/11 of course) laughing our heads off at Whitt pushing himself in a wheelchair saying "I'm a good driver". Man, we were awesome!
jennie Sorry i gave the dis on that hike. I don't know why but blood isn't my thing. it's a good thing John-Davis is in to it. one memory that came to mind is your red car. It was very easy to spot when went places. Now I see cars just like it pimped out all over the place. She of held on to it and done the same. i also remember how you played the piano for everything. quite the pianist.
I remember washing our hair in the sink. Buying these weird facial masks one was pink and one was green. We each did half our face pink and the other half green. Our three water bottles. You smelling my cats paws or cement or something. Using lots of Bath and Body works stuff. Talking boy talk and trying to teach me how to kiss by explanation. the red car and how bouncy it was. Hanging out at your house, your piano and being choir dorks with out being too dorky (is that possible?) Playing in the snow in my back yard that one really snowy day before going to Mads. Seagull Book and Tape and having Ben be my boss! I would have never put you two together, but now I could never see you guys apart. Match made in Heaven!
My favorite memory with you is when Shawn and I came to your beautiful home in Idaho to visit. You were several months pregnant and seemed somewhat uncomfortable. You kept getting charly horses in your feet and Ben and Shawn were making fun of you. We ended up going to the store and buying ice cream treats to enjoy while playing games. It was a really fun get together.
Also, Rodizio Grill the first time I met you. Shawn seemed so excited and nervous all at the same time. If you wouldn't have approved of me, he would have kicked me to the curb :)
I remember a lot of the same memories that you posted on my blog! I remember all of us girls would go over to Lori's after school a lot and just hang out and talk for hours. I remember being so jealous of you and Lori and you're talent with singing. I always wanted to have a good voice and you guys would sing in seminary and I was always so impressed! I loved our senior year and just all of us spending every waking hour together. Good Times!
I remember. . .
Sitting at the big window inside Harvest Bread in I.F. just after we read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn at Barnes and Noble. That was great! Thanks for coming with me.
Jenny - i remember when Ryan, and I were first married and Bart Ryan and I would come hang out and watch movies at your house in the basement! :)
I remember never seeing such a huge bean bag in my life and always trying to jump on first to steal it. I remember playing with Abby and her cute chubby cheeks - as a tiny tot! And throwing her on that huge bean bag. Good times!! We miss you guys!!
-Sally
Yay! You have one of these too! I don't think I realized that before. So a fun memory I have is of your big round poker table you used to have and how we'd play hearts, acey-ducey, and indian poker until the wee hours of the morning. I also remember the hobo spider...ew, scary! I remember falling asleep on your big bean-bag in your apartment while watching Saving Private Ryan and then Dave got mad at me for falling asleep during Saving Private Ryan. I remember the scary late night drive to the corner mart, Subway, and Super Target in California. I remember crying when we got home from California because I knew I was going to miss you!!! Ok, that was cheesy. Ah, but we did have fun!
Post a Comment